Shouldn't You Stay And Play Like A Champion?
Call a Golf and Leisure Vacation Planner at 1-800-457-GOLF to receive an initial vacation quote or you can send an e-mail request.
- Access to Five World-Class Championship Golf Courses, including THE PLAYERS Stadium Course and Dye's Valley Course at TPC Sawgrass, are available exclusively to Sawgrass guests
Access to 99 Championship Holes of Golf, so that golfers of every skill level can stay and play like a champion
- TPC Sawgrass- THE PLAYERS Stadium Course
- TPC Sawgrass- Dye's Valley Course
- Sawgrass Country Club- original home of THE PLAYERS Championship
- Marsh Landing Country Club
- Ponte Vedra Golf & Country Club
- Exceptionally Priced Golf Packages, offers extraordinary value and special features for your next trip
- TOURAcademy, hone your skills at TPC Sawgrass' exclusive school and learn from the pros
- Resort Golf Pro Shop, in case you forgot your gear or your favorite shoes, our pros can help to outfit you before you ever leave the resort
- 7 Restaurants & 2 Lounges, means that you don't have to leave the resort when it comes to breakfast, lunch or dinner, but you may want to take our shuttle over to our Cabana Beach Club on the Atlantic Ocean
- Sawgrass Spa, our spa is open seven days a week and offers everything from Sports Massage and Deep Tissue to Aromatherapy and Hydrotherapy treatments
- Fitness Center, located within the Sawgrass Spa, this fully-equipped center will allow you to tune up before your tee time
- Recreation, there is always something to do at the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
In 2013, the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa was awarded the North American Golf Resort of the Year by IAGTO (International Association of Golf Tour Operators).
THE PLAYERS Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass Designed by Pete Dye is ranked among the top 80 golf courses in the world, according to Golf Magazine and it is ranked #1 by Travel + Leisure among the Best Resort Courses in Florida. Receive instruction at their TOURAcademy or match your skills against The Most-Photographed Hole in the World, the No. 17, par-3 Island Green.